Chattanooga, Tennessee

After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart.There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed to last 25 years.

Plus, the mattress was too soft and lumpy and was a strain on the back. Angel Beds is (of course) now out of business, and we see that owner Philip Krim now has another new mattress business called Casper. Buyer beware.

Casper is the same thing as Angel Beds.Very low quality; a rip-off; a scam.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Casper?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more